Service pack de Solidworks

Hello, my company subscribed to a "Privilege" contract with MyCadService when it bought its first Solidworks license.
I would like to update my SW2014 to the latest service pack but by searching on the internet, I am forced to connect to the Solidworks customer portal. However, to my knowledge, I don't have any Solidworks credentials, only MyCadService credentials... How can I update my Solidworks?

Thank you in advance.

Hello

You must apply directly to MyCADServices.

Edit: more precisely, it seems to me that you should create your account on the SolidWorks website, and ask for your attachment to your contract.

1 Like

It seems to me that you can create a SolidWorks account. Normally your dealer has given your email address. It's done without any problem. Try it, you'll see.

Edit: Lucas, I'm a customer of another reseller, and I was able to create my SW account without going through them.

1 Like

@benoit, Benh actually, I tried to do "I lost my password" with the address registered with Mycad but Solidworks can't "find" me...

@PL, I think I'll have to contact support :-( Bad done all that!!

I really created a new SW account. But later, in the form, through my email address, my affiliation was recognized.

1 Like

I didn't have a SolidWorks account at first. I'm not sure if I created my account before and asked for the attachment or created let mycadservices do.

To create your account:

https://registration.solidworks.com/eservice_fra/start.swe?SWECmd=InvokeMethod&SWEMethod=FrameEventMethodRegisterNewUser&_sn=YpYWmizya-COSRJ.F6VnrSQPstsHPLAF3-miHyNbDGiqU5kiqc29iDMTsnigHjWq3X7t4NbcVcIgDkzOYENRNORdWAFUD8QgdbOIjtOmULlp9AkCyeQKBCJubbTobfGMbASNXf7NvtbrGBhwCWyMBRKPSHjic7S7.37FW9HCgA1rpwNGd1fgsX8QiahUgIz4yktbw6vjDI8_&SWEView=Login+View&SRN=&SWEHo=registration.solidworks.com&SWETS=1415799595&SWEApplet=Login+Applet

1 Like

In fact, you can create your account with your SolidWorks license number! Like on the last link I posted.

2 Likes

Yes, your "Edit" served me well @Lucas, Solidworks found my personal information after I indicated my license number. On the other hand, there is a small problem between the information I provided and the information that Solidworks has. Axemble and Solidworks will do checks, I will receive the necessary information within 1 to 2 working days according to them. I'll close the question if it works well =)

Cdt

Joss

2 Likes

Hi Joss,

Simply create an account on the SW Customer Portal. Then you register your license with your number. To do this, go to the "Register my products" section.

Then you can review your products in the "My products" section.

Your available downloads will be accordingly.

---

Edit: I took a little too long to answer...

capture.png
1 Like

Well, it took me a long time to solve the question but Solidworks took a long time to answer me...

So, basically, Solidworks contacted Axemble to gather my information, just to check that I was a customer with them and after 3-4 days, I was finally able to create my Solidworks account and download the latest version of Service Pack.

Thank you for your answers!

2 Likes