Mechanical and hydraulic simulation of a roller... Load-bearing hydraulics and fixed-axis motor

Hello

I modeled all the parts and created an assembly with SW 2016 Premium - see attachment-, remains to do a simulation, is anyone

Interested in this project at the prototype stage before launching the FAB?

Thanks

assemblage_3.pdf

Hello @pierre32.debat

It is very risky to put your email address in plain text. Bots scan or rotten malpolitus and you end up with your mailbox full of spamming spam.

I think one of my little friends will surely point out that there is a special section for this kind of request: which will mean that you have not posted in the right section.

Kind regards

1 Like

Thank you Zozo_mp

Where is the right section, or how do I find it?

Sincerely, Pierre

Good evening

Here is what our colleague Sbadenis said recently :-)

Don't forget to delete your email  address You have your email edited , deleted and clicked on "Update your reply"

Kind regards

Hello

FYI a group is specially dedicated to job offers:

https://www.lynkoa.com/groupes/offres-demploi-cao

The forum is reserved for various questions.

Hello

DSL, where is the "Edit" button?

Thanks

It's okay, I found it!!!

I went to see on the link, I am not looking for a job or a company for my project,

simply a person who will "help" me to make a "complete simulation" of my pebble model with a sharing during development....

Sincerely, Pierre 

Hello @ Pierre32

I just looked at your PDF

in which SW version did you make your parts

when viewing images of rooms 

I didn't understand everything about how it works?

@+

BJR GT22

I am under SW  2016 premium, for the attachment I made a PDF print via cute PDF directly from SW, as for how to work if you are interested how to proceed for the - the - simulations, in complete confidentiality?

Sincerely, Pierre

planches_rotor_-_feuille1.pdf

You should already define which simulation(s) you want to perform: kinematics, effort, hydraulic flow, etc.
Then you sign a confidentiality agreement with your service provider.

1 Like

Hello

Given the work required and with a confidentiality clause, you need a professional. If the work is really confidential, avoid putting too many details/plans in your ad. At first glance you want to design a blowout hydraulic/pneumatic  motor with a clutch system, for your calculations you need more than one person I think.   AND given the amount of work there may not be enough volunteers:(

Good luck in your efforts.

1 Like

Too strong Maldoror00

[ Troll ON]

He even wrote (( At first glance you want to design a blowout hydraulic/pneumatic  motor with a clutch system, ))

However it's the word "beat" that gives me a headache (a little link maybe)   :-)

[Troll /OFF]

1 Like