Smarproperties:Conditional property

Under smartproperties and conditional property type, is it possible to set the following:

• If the property "LENGTH" = no value then the property "LENGTH" = X

Or:

• If the "LENGTH"  property starts with the value  "nut" then the "LENGTH" property = X

Hello

Where do you get stuck?

This is quite possible by using an SI that we write IFF and we can nest them.

Attached is the help topic:

You also have the option to nest several conditions in a row with each other. There is no limit!

IFF($Matiere=Steel|IFF($SiAcier=$Type|$TypeAcier|$Acier)|$Autre)

If the "Material" property is equal to "Steel" then the "Conditionnel_matiere_2" property will be equal to the result of IFF($Acier=$Type|$TypeAcier|$Acier) otherwise the "Conditionnel_matiere_2" property will be equal to the "Other" property.

I have trouble expressing myself so I put a screenshot of what I want to do:

In the LENGTH property I want the value "X" msie in automatic if there is not already a value before the activation of the smartproperties.

pas_de_valeur.jpg

It is indeed a bit difficult to use a variable to change itself even if it is empty, and otherwise not to change it!

So you can try something like:

IFF($LONGUEUR=|X)

If length = nothing then we put X otherwise we don't change but I don't know if it will work!

1 Like

I have a test with the following condition:

IFF($LONGUEUR=|X|$LONGUEUR)

it works !!!, thank you@.PL

1 Like

Hello

When you say: "before the activation of smartproperties", that is?

Before validating the smartproperties?

Or even if you don't launch your smartproperties, do you want your value at "x"?

You're welcome, have a good day!

I think it wants to check that the LENGTH property has no value before the SmaprtProperties are launched. But not modify it

If you want the "X" value to appear before the smartproperties launch, why not put a "LENGTH" property equal to "X" in your room model

And in the smartproperties, you create a simple text property "LENGTH" equal to "$LONGUEUR", so that you can fill it in, if you wish.

1 Like

For those who are interested: a little explanation in the attached file.

sw_2014_mycad_smartproperties.docx
1 Like