SolidWorks 2021 in Franglais

Hello

There have already been questions on the subject of language  but I haven't found my exact case so I'm exposing my problem!

Since the installation of the 2021 which has been installed in French and well the parts/assemblies/drawing are in English... Let me explain!

I make a new part (see attachment) and well the plans in the tree are in English the same for the assemblies and the drawings insert cartridges in English.

In my options the default models (part, assembly, drawing) are indeed "lang\french"

Probably not much but it bothers me!

Thank you for your feedback!

capture.png

Hello

It's in the general options normally          ==> options ==> system option ==> deselect ==> Validate

Sincerely

3 Likes

Thank you for your answer but in my options/general the menus and function names are not checked in English...

In tool location of document template files  and also basemaps, you have to indicate the way to your rooms and basemaps in French.

By default, during an installation, this points to the solidworks base files, which are actually in English.

3 Likes

Thank you for your answer.... I solved the problem.... I had paths on file locations that were biting each other's tails with the 2020 version.Yet all my paths were set to "french" but hey...! It works!

1 Like