Solidworks Stuck on Homepage

Hello, when I open Solidworks the home page appears but not the main page (with written in large "Solidworks 2021") appeared overnight if you will have a solution, thank you.

page_acceuil_solidworks.png

Hello

An intuition more than a certainty!

Each time you launch SolidWorks, it connects to the license server to verify that it is a purchased version.

This means that if you are offline, it can display this message asking you to connect to the internet network (or intranet if you are on a server.)

OR  what I don't even dare to imagine is that you have a pirated version that would also be badly installed.

What do you think???

Kind regards

2 Likes

I have a legal version of solidworks, the student version that lasts 1 year. I don't think the problem comes from here. 

Hello

I suspected that it was a student version.

To see more clearly

- Has this version ever been used and worked properly on this computer?
- Has this version already been  installed  on another computer?
- Is this version used simultaneously or installed  on another computer?
- Do you have an internet connection when you start Solidworks? (You didn't react on this point to my first message).
- Has this version been attributed to you intuitu personae. In other words, isn't it a student version that you would have passed a student friend.

Once all these questions have been answered and  all the basic rules have been respected: then you must turn to your institution or those who have made the software available to you.

Kind regards

2 Likes

Hello, have you switched from a dual screen to a single screen? Your window may open to a ghosting (disconnected) screen

On the other hand we see a connection button at the top that I have never seen, have you tried to connect?

Kind regards

3 Likes

Hello, yes I had connected to a double screen very recently, then the connection button it seems to me that it is just to connect to your Solidworks account?

Good evening @george.davis7800

It would be very nice to have answers to all our questions. This is to help you solve this problem.

Kind regards

2 Likes

Yes, I fixed the problem. I just changed my screen resolution.

1 Like

The simplest solutions are always the best;-)     Phew!

4 Likes