Solidworks CAM

Hello

I use Solidworks to create part assemblies. I'm looking for modules to do the following things:

- Marking on all parts of the assembly of a reference

- Drawing of all the parts of an assembly, creation of a list of these parts and export files to a dedicated folder automatically

- Creation of sheet metal nests from the parts checked in the list, and generation of the corresponding file for the oxy-cutting/plasma cutting table

Do you have an idea of the modules to carry out these actions please? TopSolid seems to offer these modules, but it would bother me to take all my assemblies with another software.

Thank you in advance

Kind regards

Hello for this I see 2 solutions 

The automatic drawing and referencing part managed by DriveWorks express and the file generation part via a big macro (but long to set up my opinion) otherwise you have to look for a DriveWorks solo or pro option but the option is paid. 

Kind regards.

1 Like

Also look at the Mycad tools if the SheetMetalManufacturing or smartDrawing utilities correspond to your need plus I saw that you have the MYCad medal so for you no extra cost.

And then if it seems to meet your needs, see with Visiativ they will tell you what you can or cannot get with their utilities and especially how to do it as simply as possible.

2 Likes