SolidWorks Motion won't open with my assembly

Hello 

I created an assembly, and solidWorks Motion works on my computer for other assemblies. But when I activate the solidWorks Motion add-in and open my assembly, when I click on the solidWorks Motion tab, no window opens at the bottom to access the solidWorks Motion tools.

What to do?

Thank you

Hello

Do you have at least one small headband popping up? If so, just expand it by clicking on the double up arrow on the right.

screenshot2992.jpg
2 Likes

Yes, I think that @Benoit right, that's often why we think we've "lost" our Motion.

You just have to click on the 2 arrows.

Otherwise, 2nd case, you have to go to the Display drop-down menu and see if at the bottom MotionManager is checked.

2 Likes

No, that's not it, the banner doesn't appear, there's only the tab but nothing happens when you click on it. And Solidworks Motion is checked in view.

@Benoit.LF  @alain. ERP

Which version of SW are you on and especially which SP?

Hello

I have exactly the same problem with my computer. And there is a small banner that appears and I clicked it twice but nothing happens at all and my computer no longer responds. So now, I'm wondering if I turn off my computer and then turn it back on, would there be a risk that it would damage it?