[ SolidWorks ] Symmetry problem!

Hi all 

I have a big symmetry problem,

I don't know why some elements are not well symmetrical! I provide an image.

I've changed so much in that... I had to make a fatal mistake for me to have a result like that! 

Could you help me or guide me?

Thank you.

Kind regards.

sans_titre_6.png

Hello

You can start by going back to your functions with the block bar to see when you have this defect.

Kind regards

1 Like

And since this question is obviously related to this one , you may have the same question, namely, " can you show your parameters when you do your symmetry or post your part? ".

Kind regards

1 Like

So yes you're right, I went back up with the blocking bar, and in fact it's all my symmetry that messs up ...

but to show my parameters I can, but the part may be complicated if people don't have the same version as me!

Hello

If it's all the symmetries that mess up, it's probably your reference plane that doesn't correspond to the symmetry plane you want.

For the Solidworks version we have different cartoonists here who have different versions I'm sure one of them will manage to open and give you an answer, which doesn't try anything ....

Absolutely, so I'm going to put my file on the computer.

I think I found my mistake, which is that in a moment of my general sketch, I realized that I made a mistake in the orientation of an imported body (.stl file), my sketch is based on this body, and since I made this mistake and not to start all over again, I did a body rotation, (I had forgotten some symmetry to do too so ... )

test_entrainement_en_solo.sldprt