SolidWorks: Performing Nonlinear Material Removal and Drawings from Different Sketches

Hello everyone,

I have a small problem with the realization of a part on SolidWorks. I have to remove the material from the attached plan.
The two ends of this material removal are circles of different diameters.

I first opted for a removal of swept material but it doesn't work. Then I opted for a smoothed material removal so that I could select my two sketches and trace the desired trajectory. However, the form of the abduction is not the one intended.

That is why I am turning to you. Do you have the effective method to carry out this type of removal? 
Thank you for your answer.

coupe.png

Hello

You can use the combination of 3 functions: 2 material removal (or drilling) for the 2 holes and a material removal smoothing to connect the 2 hole diameters. (see attached file).

Kind regards

example1.sldprt
5 Likes

Hello @Cliff

Will it be a casting part with machining rework, or a part made entirely in machining?

Kind regards

@jmsavoyat Thank you very much for this solution, it works well but does not allow to reproduce the part perfectly but this is due to a lack of information on the plan provided. She still answered my problem!

@Zozo_mp It was a resin 3D printed part, thank you all the same.

coupe2.png