Solidworks Sheet Metal Welded Parts List

Hello

Why a list of welded parts is created in a sheet metal part, it slows down the reconstruction enormously with this systematic update. Especially in blends.

Can't we pass?

Hello

Can you put us a screen print or the pure piece that we can see???

Thank you

attached screen of the room

traverse_verre.jpg

In theory the list of welded parts is in mechanical welding

now there can also be sheet metal parts

to which you will have to add properties

to be able to view them in the BOM(s)

A welded mechanic becomes a part 

which can obviously fit into an assembly

1 Like

Hello

It seems to me that you can right-click on the folder and uncheck the automatic update.

1 Like

We can't change that, but for the reconstruction you go to tool==>option==> activate the blocking bar. There you will have an orange bar high above history; you lower it and there is no more reconstruction of the functions

activer_la_barre_de_blocage.jpg
1 Like

Hello GT22

yes I think in theory it's for mechanically welded parts but why do I have this in sheet metal?

Is it coming from my piece.prtdot file?

I don't think we can remove it, I created a sheet metal part and deleted the list and re-registered PRTDOT and started again but it came back again. After finishing the pieces, we lock them. A big time saver....

2 Likes

Thank you AC COBRA 427

I will also resolve to do so.

For great mystery!!

The Lock Bar is the perfect tool

for all types of parts

It brings a huge gain since it only downloads the external visual

Experiment with and without 

See this tutorial

https://www.google.fr/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiktOuOjPHOAhXCfxoKHQ5NB2wQtwIIHDAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DnBOgDd5eSXg&usg=AFQjCNGnmQuZBZR31Z3jAEnVoHO23LQv4A&sig2=VFINM7kAeuqoKRST6MYr4Q&bvm=bv.131669213,d.d2s

@+

Thank you all

All your solutions are very well adapted to my request.

Thank you again for your help.