SP for SW 2011

Hello

I had to reinstall an old SW 2011 on my workstation for reasons of compatibility with a client, and I can't find the service packs for this version on the Dassault servers (I only see for 2014 and 2015). And the installation manager doesn't offer them to me either.

Is it possible to find the last SP for  2011? And as a side question, how to install it if the installation manager doesn't see it?

Kind regards

Gabriel

Hello, I don't think we can get them back. Maybe contact your dealer...

Hello

How did you install SW2011? From the DVD?

Yes, I took it on the 2011 x64 DVD.

Usually the manager offers me either to install only SP0, or to download the latest SP directly, but not this time.

Hello

I still have a 2011 SP5 version! I'm putting the installer here (because I'm not going to upload 5 GB, it's going to take a long time...): I tested it and it still offers me to download the files (so they're on the SolidWorks server...)

Happy installation!

sldim2011.zip
2 Likes

Otherwise, when the download fails, it offers me to download the files from this address:

http://im-ak.solidworks.com/bin2011/GetManualDownloads.pl?Rel=20110-40500-1100-200&IMRel=20110-40500-1100-200&debug=0&lang=french&sn= [MY SERIAL NUMBER THAT STARTS WITH 385 AND IS 17 CHARACTERS LONG] &prod=x&files=16582-16650&btn=Next

And the server is at this address:

http://dl-ak.solidworks.com/secured/sw2011/sw2011_sp05.0_f/x64 (but accessible like that...)

Hello

Thank you for your answers.

For the links you gave me, I couldn't access the servers. For the install zip, it would work, but it can only give me 32 and not 64.

Since my first message, another problem has appeared, which led me to contact Axemble's technical support. So I'm going to solve my problem directly with them.

Thank you again for your help.

Hello

We have just changed our PC and when we install Solidworks 2011 we can no longer download the SPs because we are no longer under maintenance.

Is it possible to recover them on the old machine?

Does anyone have the SP5 available?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Slt.

Jordan.