Removing objects protruding from the 3dvia video image

When I create a video .avi from 3dvia, I see the objects that protrude from the frame in transparency in the gray borders of the wmp player. How can we limit the video screen to what we create in the 3dvia screen?

Thank you

1.jpg
1 Like

Hello

I don't know the 3DViU software at all but I think there are two solutions available to you.

1) When creating your video in 3dvia there must be an option (pan and scan) that allows you to limit the screen of the video. In any case, it seems logical that there is an option of this type.

2)Used third-party software to crop your video after making it with 3dvia.

Hoping I helped you

Bastien

Hello

The gray areas you see correspond to the paper space, you can disable the display of the paper space thanks to the icon at the bottom right of the 3DVIA window

If you want to work with the visible paper space, the only solution I can see is to set a video output format that is compatible with the format of your paper space. if your paper space is an A4 landscape, you should use a video output that is a multiple of 297x210, i.e. a format close to 4/3.

If you absolutely want to use a 16:9 or 16:10 format, you will have to specify a compatible custom paper size (you can simply use the video output format)...

I attached a small video to show the manipulations I tried to explain.

Have a nice day

sldrx.wmv

Thank you for your answers. After unchecking the paper space, the result is much better. Then I'll try to find the ideal format (because there are things (imperfections) that I wanted to hide by going beyond the paper space)), but for the moment it tells me: "impossible to initialize the format". I'll keep looking... Thank you in any case!

On the other hand, I can't open your video... =(

1 Like

So to have tested, you have to right-click on the link,  then choose "Save as"... and be patient because the window to specify or save the attachment takes more than a minute has arrived!!

If you do a simple left click on the link, it tries to launch vlc, which must be on the Lynkoa servers... but it doesn't work very well!!

Our dear Lynkoa administrator friends must be working on the subject:p

1 Like