Bright surfaces Photoview rendering

Hello

I was asked to make a video of a model of a building in Photoview. Everything is going well except for the lighting.

The neon lights being already installed I applied a luminous surface, only during the rendering I find myself with a very dirty light effect, not sharp at all as if there were a multitude of blurred light spots from less to less when you move away from the light source.

I searched everywhere but without success, I still have a light that is not very uniform as on the example.

Is there a way to have a cleaner look with light surfaces? I can't use the spot lights because of the fairly large number of fixtures in the building.

Thank you in advance!

There is the option of final render quality to set to maximum

Then in the lights, you have to right click on the desired lights and click on activate in photoview.

Thank you for this answer.

The image of my first post was made  with the final rendering quality on maximum.

As for the lights, I didn't create directional, point or other lights, I applied a light texture on the outside of my neon so nothing appears in the lights.

In this case, you need to adjust your luminous appearance.

And on your stage? Nothing abnormal?

for me it comes from the chosen scene

I looked at the light surface settings, in the advanced settings and then in the Illumination tab. I had already touched these parameters without ever having the expected result.

As for the stage, I admit that I have never searched this facet of the program... but when editing the scene I don't see much that could help me whether it's in the "Basic" tab or the "Advanced" tab. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

I forgot to specify but I'm on SW 2014.

Hello

I have the same problem as you, I'm trying to render rooms (offshore cabin) and I have an open ticket on the hotline (solving the problem in progress with the axemble and solidworks hotline). 

For the moment the best way is to add spot lights, or other (the light surface is not enough). But I think the rendering will never be as you expect, I'm starting to look at other solutions to do photo rendering. The photo rendering of soldworks for a closed room seems to have serious limitations.

I'm putting you in the PC an image to show you the optimal result I get (and it's below my expectations for the moment).

So I don't really give you a solution, but you're not the only one to encounter this problem.

_cabine_516-v2-1.jpg