Highlight a dimension

Hello

Is there a way to highlight a dimension in Solidworks?

I searched but I haven't found a solution for the moment.

I thought about modifying the "control dimension" file which allows you to surround the dimension to try to add a color inside it but I don't know where it is....

Does anyone have an idea or the solution to my problem

Thank you in advance

Regards.

Hello

Make a block that you put on the rib you want to highlight

Hello

No, it's not possible!

The simplest: print the map, a stabilo, and scan it!

Here's one I made in a hurry

surligne_une_cote.sldblk

Hello

Highlight I don't know but if the goal is to make a dimension  stand out among the others, it is possible to create a special layer for dimension with a different font, size and color.

May the force be with you

1 Like

Thank you for your answers.

The idea of the layer is, in my opinion, too long given that I have a lot of shots to modify in series. We need to have something that is quick to use.

I will implement the block that seems to meet my expectations.

If you have other ideas, don't hesitate.

Thanks again

Have a nice day

Otherwise you can go to annotation==>bubble after in the style you put control in the article number you put text and you don't write anything in it just a space for you choose the color of the layer and there you place your balloon

Hello, otherwise we can also underline the odds, box them or put them in bold, unless you really only want a highlight!?

In addition, changing the font of the rating takes a long time... especially if you have a lot of them...

Kind regards

I know because if the layer is in your document template it is possible to select  several dimensions at the same time with the Ctrl key and then place them on the right layer, to see.

May the force be with you