soliworks 2013 revision table

Hi all

I have defined a model revision table in solidworks, my problem is that I would like to hide certain lines, is it possible?

Can you make an excel table and convert it to a solidworks table, file extension "*.sldrevtbt"?

Thank you for your help

Hello

Have you tried a simple copy of the Excel table and pasted it into the drawing?

It seems to me that it works.

Hello

directly in SolidWorks, it doesn't seem to me that it's possible to hide lines.

You can save a revision table in Excel, so I guess you can do it the other way around, but I haven't found it. You must make an improvement request to SolidWorks on the official website.

On the other hand, if you make an Excel that you convert to a revision table, the revision table will not include the hidden rows in Excel!

What exactly is the goal?

Why not create a "general table" instead of a "revision table" 

The problem with the solidworks table is that you can't select certain rows, either you select everything, or you can resize the boxes, but that's it.

And inserting an excel table for each MEP, will make me manage so many files, which I don't want.

Impossible also where I  didn't find the right process to change the extension of the xls file...

Hello

Yes, it is possible to hide rows on a revision table:

1. Select the lines

2. In the context menu that appears, select the "Hide/Show" function (symbol with bezel)

And that's it!

Regarding the other question I don't understand the point.

@+

cacher_montrer.png
1 Like

Thank you Coyotte, but your function hides the row and not the line, I explained myself badly, attached is an image of what I want to do, it's clearer

table_revision.jpg

Re

Okay, that's clearer.

I imagine that this table will increase in number of lines as we go along, with the last "validation" line going up gradually. That's right?

@+

1 Like

Yes, that's right

Re 

I don't see any other solution unfortunately but it's now or never to report your requests to solidworks 

https://forum.solidworks.com/community/general/solidworks_world_2014_and_the_top_ten_list?view=idea#/?tagSet=1595

@+

1 Like