SW Bending Area Table - Bend Loss

Hello
I'm an apprentice engineer and my mission is to create a K-factor type bending area table on SW but I didn't know how to adapt it according to the bending nails so I ended up making a bend loss type table for the angles (15°, 30° ... 150°,165°)

I filled in my results this way on SW [SEE IMAGE] and I have a few questions:
Solidworks doesn't allow me to create multiple tables in the same Excel with different radii, it says I need to have the radius values on all the tables. Is this normal? in this case I create an Excel file for each sheet thickness?

Second question: having filled in the values of loss at the bend for the angles (15°, 30° ... 150°, 165°), what do SW do if I bend a part for example at 20°?
I noticed that he still calculates a loss of crease but I can't know exactly how he does it?

Thank you.

Or it's normal, you need the same columns from start to finish. On the other hand, it is possible to make a template table to impose a radius or several possible radius depending on the thickness.
Look in this link I had last attached a template table and a bend loss table for the steel model:

And then you choose the template table in 1 and then the thickness and radius in 2:

3 Likes

Thank you very much.
I was able to move forward by creating a template table. It works well.