SolidWorks Scoreboard

Hello

I have a few questions about SolidWorks scoreboards.

I would like to know if it is possible to reduce the size of the tolerances (but only tolerances!)

And second question, I would have liked to know if it was possible to put the writings in minuscles (For example, instead of "THROUGH EVERYTHING", have "THROUGH EVERYTHING", or instead of "TO THE NEXT", put "Until the next").

Thank you
Kevin.

For tolerances, the table uses the same settings as the dimensions of the drawing.

For the scriptures, I don't think it's possible.

These are codes that will refer to a SOLIDWORKS file that contains the text to be displayed.

The name of this file is "calloutformat" I think.

1 Like

>For tolerances, the table uses the same settings as the dimensions of the drawing.

This is not the case, as our tolerances on the odds are well within 0.6 of the dimension size.

>As for the scriptures, I don't think it's possible.
These are codes that will refer to a SOLIDWORKS file that contains the text to be displayed.
The name of this file is "calloutformat" I think.

Yes, I've already searched this file from top to bottom, I know that these indications correspond to the variable <hw-thru> as well as the variable <HOLE-DEPTH>, but I don't know where the values are defined for these variables.

Thank you.

1 Like

Anyone have another idea?
Thank you.

There's a tutorial here: http://www.lynkoa.com/store/mycadfr/kb-sw/solidworks/piece-assemblage-mise-en-plan/editer-fichier-des-symboles-pour-le-percage.html

2 Likes

Thank you.

And what about the size of the tolerances?

Hello

If you click on the cell in your table containing your dimension, you have the possibility on the left side to adjust the precision of your tolerances. (see image)

A+

Thank you, it's not to change the accuracy, but the size (size, height) of the tolerance.

As for me, I didn't understand it in that sense.

The values, e.g.: Ø4 +0.010 +0.005, come from your 3D

You have to change them in your room.

But you can also change their values in the left pane normally

1 Like

I just tried, you have to do the font setting in the 3D

The table follows exactly the syntax of the model's dimension

2 Likes

Indeed, thank you!

I never imagined that the size of the tolerances in the scorecards would depend on the size of the tolerance in the 3D file :o!

In SW everything is more or less driven by 3D

The drill chart works like the dimensions imported from the 3D

1 Like