Auto PDM Tasks

Hello

Auto tasks in PDM to generate DXF, PDF or DWG files would get in the way of two files when the 2D files have multiple sheets.

Is there a way that it will only generate one file but with several sheets?

Thank you

Hello

Look at it by ICI, everything is explained and in particular the setting for the conversion parameters.

Kind regards

1 Like

Thank you

As for me, I expressed myself badly. My PDFs are in one file while the DXF and DWG are in two files.

There is no "Include all sheets in the same output file" option for DXF and DWG.

But is there anything else to do this?

pdf.pdf

In the Solidworks that handles the task, are the dxf/dwg export options set up for a single file export in case of a multi-sheet plan (system option/export/DXF/DWG)?

Otherwise, in the conversion task, look at how it is set up in output file format / DXF and then by the conversion option button, choice between single file and separate files. The same goes for DWG.

Kind regards

1 Like

In System Option/Export/ I don't have DXF or DWG

And in my conversion task, impossible to have access to the "conversion option" button it is grayed out

For point 1, you open a document and then you go to the system options and there you should have access to the DXF and DWG.

For point 2, I don't know why this button is greyed out: legal problem? option not checked when creating the task? etc...

Kind regards

1 Like

Thank you

For point 1, I did "Export all sheets in a file"

For point 2, I'm still looking

In "output files details" you have an "advanced scripting options" box

It is the computer script that handles all the options of the output (for all file types).

You have to find the dxf/dwg settings area and try to see if there is an option (like "true" which would be to pass to "false").

Nb: there is a way to tinker with the script a lot (see for example the solidworks solution S-065303 which by modifying the script allows you to make sure that the output file is generated with the latest version of all the solidworks files contained in the assembly/drawing).

Otherwise you ask your favorite dealer ;-)

1 Like