Download SolidWorks 2014 SP3.0

Hi all

I have a problem with downloading SolidWorks 2014 SP3 :

I downloaded the Setup from the SolidWorks website, and I choose " Download only " because I want to make an administrative image, but also to have all the files available.

In the download options, I unchecked everything, but when I started the download, I have the message posted as an attachment, which asks me to deselect products, while at no stage can I deselect products !

Any idea?

erreur_instal_sp3.png

And downloading via Windows directly?

Check the availability of updates and check administrative image?

1 Like

When downloading through Windows, you have to take the files 1 by 1...

I want the files to create an administrative image, but also to have the files!

Hello Lucas,

when you download the Setup file, it is only an install file, so if I understand your question correctly, it is during the installation that this message appears?

Even the error message is not understandable.

Do you have the option to update during the installation?

to read you.

1 Like

Yes, I run the Setup file:

In the first step, I choose download files only.

And then I don't have any options to choose which products to download but I have the error attached to the question!

Regarding the available options, I just have the ones attached: no "update option during installation".

install_sp3.jpg

Hello Lucas,

Maybe a phone call to the SolidWorks hotline will solve your problem?

Now, I'm dry on the subject, sorry.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

That's what I was planning to do, but I'm not really in a hurry so I was asking the question here to see if anyone had faced the problem.

Thank you anyway @echaumet.

Hello Lucas,

Here are the SP3 files for a x64 windows:http://www.partage-fichiers.com/upload/bhe1rnfy
File  Size : 185.71 MB
User : 5rtus6n4
Password   : ihvthbch

Hoping I helped you...

1 Like

Thank you but I have the Setup file as I indicated in the question: it's when launching the installation that it doesn't work!

I need the 7.2 GB!

Hello

It's the setup file that defines what you download. 

When you update it sends you a setup file that downloads the minimum component, the service pack.

If you want all the 7GB files I can only find the manual download for that.

I couldn't find a link for "the dvd rom"

When it's like that I invite my salesman to a barbeuque in exchange for the dvd lol.

I think your supplier must be the only one who can send you an administrative image. but I could be wrong.

1 Like

otherwise:

https://forum.solidworks.com/community/administration/blog/tags/installation_manager

They say you have to select admin image

But usually I select " download only " and I've never had a problem ! See attached image.

I get the files like on the DVD and I can do my administrative image afterwards, but I still have the administrative files (for the PDMWorks server etc.) that I don't want in the administrative image!

gestionnaire_sw2014sp3.jpg

Has it changed since the last packs?

Unless I did a different manipulation, it seems...

I'm going to open a call to the hotline.

And by manually downloading all the files?

See attached image

dl.png
1 Like

This gives you a standard list, of which I attach a part

Is that what you want?

liste.png
1 Like

If I understood your first message correctly, @Bart you proposed the same thing:

But downloading the files one by one is tedious... Before, with the download manager, you could download everything at once, but this time it doesn't want to!

1 Like

That's why I offered you a list to download.

you could choose the elements you wanted, and download them as you liked =)

If there is a bug at this level, apart from contacting Solidworks or going through my method, I don't see anything else.

Good luck to you!

1 Like

Finally, I had to download the installation on another PC that doesn't have SolidWorks (or you have to uninstall SolidWorks on the computer), but no other possible solution when you have installed an administrative image and want the files in bulk. Thank you all.