Textures in an EASM for Portable Edrawing (Android)

Hello

I have an assembly that I've applied several textures to, some of which are from the basic Solidworks skins, some of which are images applied to faces.

Everything goes well on Solidworks, but when opening the file on an android tablet via the Edrawing application, I find myself with all these textures rotated by about 45°.

When I open this file on Edrawing PC version the textures are replaced by a solid color but it's really the portable version that interests me, it's always interesting to have access to your model when you're on site.

Has anyone ever encountered this problem, and if so have you been able to solve it?

Thank you in advance.

For the solid colors, yes. And it's a lack of resources that is the cause of it for me

Have you tried to make a 3D PDF? it might freeze your textures more and you can always turn around

(Save as=> PDF type => check the box "save as PDF3D")

1 Like

Hello and thank you for your answer.

I generated a 3D PDF and as I thought I remembered the textures don't follow with this kind of format, they are replaced by a gray surface.

I tried an EASM with another simpler 3D model and there all the textures followed without any problems, but I only applied textures on simple faces... I'll do some tests to try to understand,  maybe it can't handle textures applied directly to bodies, parts or complex surfaces.

If anyone has another idea, I'm all for it.