3D tolerance recovered in the MEP

Hello

In 3D, I use the "centering hole" drilling tool on a part, and I set the "tolerance / precision" to "fit with tolerance", then choose for example Ø6 H7 (xxx), to have the dual display.

When I do my drawing and use the "symbol for drilling" tool, it tells  me that it's a Ø6 H7 but with a tolerance of 0... ?

Already in 3D when I choose the H7 tolerance, it doesn't display the IT while it does it immediately under the drawing....

Does anyone know why? Thank you.

A+

Hello

Personally, I would start looking at the parameters of the number of decimal places, differentiating the general parameters from the document parameters.
It seems to me that if we put zero decimal places, it doesn't display everything. The number of  decimal places remains attached to the object even if the display does not show them because of the setting.
for example, you put zero decimal places in the 3D model and 4 decimal places in the MEP

What do you think?

Kind regards

3 Likes

Hello

Thank you for your answer, but I tried it doesn't seem to work.

It recovers the "H6" for example but not the tolerance in parenthesis that one can have. In the FeatureManager, the tolerances remain at zero...

A+

Hello

if in the MEP I change from H6 to H7 and back, it displays the numerical tolerances ....?

If anyone has an idea I'm all for it.

Thank you.

A+

Hello

I would be of the opinion of zozo_mp,  maybe a problem of the decimal settings.

Can you

Share us with an image of your documents option?

Maybe share your file?

Do you have this problem all the time?

Kind regards