Toolbox doesn't work but solidworks downloads it

Dear friends,

I put a video demonstrating my problem, Solidworks 2015 premium downloads it at startup, then I go to see in the toolbox add-in is checked to both options. Then I try to activate it in toolbox and it offers  me a window that I have never seen.

Then I try the FASTENERTS COMMAND which is supposed to generate the screw that corresponds to the hole previously made with the drilling aid utility. Maybe I have the wrong directory  under option in toolbox drilling assistance, that would be why it can't find the database related to toolbox?

See the attached video 

https://youtu.be/zLsVEfX3Q3o

I finally solved my problem, all I had to do was indicate the rep. where the toolbox database was located.

Under option and toolbox drilling helper I put c:/solidworks data as the default directory

2 Likes

Hello 

Put your  question as solved.

This can help other people later.

Julia 

1 Like

Hello

I have clicked several times on your answer on the choice  'this answer solved my problem' but I am not sure if this is the procedure to follow.

Do I click below your answer or below mine? I think it's under your answer? No

I would like to do things properly, it remains my best solution to solve my Solidworks problems.

Normally you can put a resolution on your answer. 

Kind regards 

Hello Yannick,

I was wondering if there is a tutorial on the steps when you ask a question about lyncoa, it would help me a lot.

Thank you