Top contributor of the week?

Don't understand well  in 3rd position J Savoyat that I salute in passing 

and when you view his page the last interventions are not from the previous week

so I'm thinking of a new big bug

Have a good day @ all of you

@+;-)

4 Likes

Hello

I recently voted for all his tutorials that I discovered.

There are a lot of them and are really great, except that there is no sound in his videos.

Maybe it must play on the points of the TOP of the week?!

Alan

2 Likes

Anyway, @Clémentine being on vacation, I don't think you'll have the answer this month.

2 Likes

yes indeed it can be that

but j savoyat has a lot of paid tutorials too

it seems to me

so you had to pay for it ;-)

have a nice day @+

2 Likes

@gt22: The tutorials are free if you are a myCADservices subscriber!

But if it's not the case, indeed, it's 10€ per tutorial in general.

1 Like

And yes:

1) Clementine is on vacation

2) It's more of a bug report about Lynkoa than a question :)

3 Likes

I have recently started myCADservices and I am taking advantage of it.

That's a lot at once

2 Likes

Hello

Ah I finally manage to answer... I also think it's a bug because pl should have been in front of me given the tutorials and the good answers he had to his credit last week...

2 Likes

Hey!!!!

I salute my favorite cartoonists! =) =) =)

How are you all?! Lynkoa is moving from what I see! That's cool

Watch out, I'll be back at the beginning of the school year to take the place of the top contributors hehe^^

I can no longer close my questions, when I click on best answer, the page no longer exists...

The challenge is progressing otherwise?

4 Likes

Hi @bart!

Yes, Lynkoa's long-awaited new products should arrive at the start of the school year!

For the challenge, I'm going to take part but I haven't started yet! I don't know if I'm going to do it in the 2016 or 2017 Beta version that I just downloaded.

Otherwise, yes it's quite possible that you will take over the place of top contributor, because I won't have much time from September-October, and I will only be able to answer in the evening!

For your questions, yes, I received the email telling me that I was designated best answer on one of your questions, and the page no longer exists!

It is these points that allowed me to reach 18,000 points for the 4th time, just before I lost points on August 31st in addition :-)

2 Likes

Thank you@gt22

After 3 weeks in Brittany (because I live with a Breton)  I'm happy for my return!

2 Likes

@Bart,

finally back  ?!?

I better hang on to be at the top too!

1 Like

@PL, the king of Lynkoa, 4x18000 pts !!

In September and October, we'll have a bit of a chance then.

1 Like