Solidworks Simulation Curve Plotting

Hello 

I have carried out a simple static study on a part: I apply a force to it and I obtain the deformed part.

Is it possible to draw the curve of the deformation (or displacement) of a point in the part as a function of the force applied to it? Or do you have to redo the simulation over and over again, varying the effort manually and create your own table? 

Kind regards

Hello

Can you post (as an attachment please) a picture of the existing curve that I see what you get.

Because I have the impression that what you want to do is more of an optimization study or if it's in simulation of the design study.

Kind regards

Hello

I don't have a curve yet. In Solidworks Simulation, I have a part that is deformed by force. I wanted to know if it was possible to trace the evolution of the displacement of a point in the part when the force varies.

In the results tab, you can "animate" the part and see it deform. What interests me is the corresponding curve.

Kind regards 

@leprenico

Your problem is not simple.

You have to look at ""Defining_Stress-Strain_Curves""  on the other hand to get a result over several iterations it is clearly ""design study"" that you have to use. However, I don't know how the combination of the two possibilities comes about.

I'll see if it inspires me but for now it's ???   Good luck in your search!

Kind regards