Thin Partial Cutstock - Solidworks

When a partial cut is made (local cut in industrial design), the outline must be in fine lines.

On solidWorks, this appears by default as a strong line:

How do I change this automatically in the template?

Thank you

Hello; in the config. of your drawing sheet you go to Option, in the Document Property tab\ Views\ Detail and there you can change the thickness of the lines! Don't forget to save after your edit.

Kind regards

capture.jpg

Hello,

I don't think it's currently possible for local cups :o

This must be done manually by changing the line styles.

I put some color to try to be lighter. :)

Humph... I confused it with the views of details... I don't have a solution either. Sorry...

Kind regards

capture.jpg
1 Like

Yes @G., it's the local cuts that interest me, not the details

1 Like

However, looking at your image, I have the impression that it's the thickness of the sketch lines in the drawing that are too thick. look at your options sometimes!

On your relatively thick line, you right-click, component line font, and you change the thicknesses as you wish.

Kind regards

Yes @G. I know how to change the thickness of the lines, but I'm trying to find out if by default (option setting) someone knew how to end them once and for all.

Hello Alain,

there is no parameter, it considers this cut as a visible edge see tool==>option==>document property==>line font and visible stop; if you modify this option it changes thickness as well as all the visible edges of the part unless you do it manually like the attachment... you have to select the edges you want to modify and change the thickness of the line....

trait_de_coupe_partielle_fin_-_solidworks.jpg

Hello, it doesn't seem to me that there are any solutions, except for the fact of configuring your line fonts in thin line in option, but your part will be fully in thin line.

Kind regards.

1 Like

I had given the same answer but before!! I don't really understand that????

1 Like

@ac cobra 427 Yes, you had given the answer before a.leblanc.

But in this regard, I was the first to say that it was not possible at the moment, and that it had to be done on a case-by-case basis;)

1 Like