Transfer of License

After releasing the SW license of one workstation, I could not take it back on another workstation during the procedure the error code [8, 41013, 0] appeared.

What do I need to do to get out of it?

Thank you

Hello

When I changed stations, I was not able to activate SW 2015 automatically and manually.

Axemble's technical service solved the problem in just a few minutes. I don't think the problem comes from your position.

Kind regards.

2 Likes

I just saw that you have the Axemble Support.

Use the "Support" tab of the site. then "Create a new ticket". Explain your concern.

They will then contact you.

1 Like

I contacted Axemble already but I asked the question here in addition.

As I said before: I don't think you can do anything.

Personally, Axemble was very reactive and after only 15 minutes the problem was solved.

We also had a lot of problems with the transfer of a "fixed" license (problem solved each time quite quickly via the Axemble Hotline).

Even if it's not the only reason, we switched to a floating licence.

1 Like

it worries me all this because not being under maintenance anymore if I change pc I have it in the baba

1 Like

Error 8 corresponds to:

Invalid (inconsistent) license key or signature.
The license key/signature and data for the feature do not match. This usually happens when a license file has been altered

The dealer will be able to resolve this issue. 

And yes with the new versions of SW it's not easy to move and change (PCs or floating licenses that have disappeared from the bases)

EADS may be starting to set up SW leasing

A subscription with a time base to force users to pay an echo every month in the same system as the Internet subscription

juicier on the financial level

@+;-))

1 Like

The support service solved my problem simply by repairing the SW installation.

1 Like