SmartPropertie conditional tutorial

Hi all

I wanted to know if anyone had a tutorial about conditional ownership in smartproperties?

Because I don't know too much about it and I can't find anything on the internet.

1 Like

Have you watched these tutorials?

http://www.lynkoa.com/store/fr/tutos-formations/tutos/documentation-utilitaire-smartproperties-parametrage-xml.html

http://www.lynkoa.com/store/fr/tutos-formations/tutos/utilitaires-smartproperties.html

6 Likes

Hello

When you use the "SmartProperties" tool, clicking on the "?" interrogation point will take you directly to the online help. This help is necessarily related to the version of "SmartProperties" you are using.

Kind regards

aide_smartproperties.jpg
2 Likes

Tell us what you want to do.................... We'll help you.

Here's help with SmartProperties 2014 conditional properties:

Conditional

Setting up SmartProperties ›› "Document Properties" tab ›› Properties type ›› Advanced ››

By simply dragging and dropping, you drop the "Conditional" icon in the desired location in the "Properties" column. Or "Double click" on the "Conditional" icon.

The property set as such allows the conditions to be used in properties.

The order line is entered in the "Conditional" field. The "IIF" syntax can be used in uppercase or lowercase "iff". The "|" character is obtained by combining the "Alt Gr" and "6" keys. To retrieve a property, place the "$" character in front of the property name (case sensitive).

The "Conditional" type must be located in the "Properties" column after the property(s) it retrieves.

The "Conditionnel_finition" property created is to be filled in with the following syntax:

IFF($Matiere=Steel|Polishing|Painting)

If the "Material" property is equal to "Steel" then the "Conditionnel_finition" property will be equal to "Polishing" otherwise the "Conditionnel_finition" property will be equal to "Paint".

The "Conditionnel_matiere_1" property created is to be filled in with the following syntax:

IFF($Matiere=Steel|$SiAcier|$Autre)

If the "Material" property is equal to "Steel" then the "Conditionnel_matiere_1" property will be equal to the "SiSteel" property, otherwise the "Conditionnel_matiere_1" property will be equal to the "Other" property.

Here is what it looks like in pictures.

• Cases where the material of the part is "Steel":

In the list of SolidWorks properties, the 2 variables "Conditionnel_finition" and "Conditionnel_matiere_1" respectively take the values according to the defined conditions.

• Cases where the material of the part is not "Steel":

In the list of SolidWorks properties, the 2 variables "Conditionnel_finition" and "Conditionnel_matiere_1" respectively take the values according to the defined conditions.

You also have the option to nest several conditions in a row with each other. There is no limit!

IFF($Matiere=Steel|IFF($SiAcier=$Type|$TypeAcier|$Acier)|$Autre)

If the "Material" property is equal to "Steel" then the "Conditionnel_matiere_2" property will be equal to the result of IFF($Acier=$Type|$TypeAcier|$Acier) otherwise the "Conditionnel_matiere_2" property will be equal to the "Other" property.

For condition equality, you can use the following  syntaxes:

" = " (equals) for text or numeric values.

" <> " (different from) for text or numeric values.

" > ", ">= ", " < ", " < ="  for numeric values.

Created with HelpNDoc Personal Edition: Easy iPhone Websites

Copyright © 2013 by Axemble. All Rights Reserved.

3 Likes

Nothing to add?

2 Likes

No, I think everything is said,

Any question in particular @nightmaire ?

1 Like

Thanks to everyone with this I will manage to manage.

Great tutorials in any case:)

1 Like