A Cat on Lynkoa?

It's all in the title, personally I think it could be a good idea.

It would allow members to meet more quickly, or even for urgent requests...

There you have it;)

1 Like

Hello

So, everything is possible and we are already preparing improvements, new features that should please many of you.

Nevertheless, we were not thinking of a Cat, but, if other people are interested, why not.

What I propose is that I will do a survey of the most active members of Lynkoa.

This survey will consist of evaluating the relevance of certain new features. I will include the Cat.

Is that okay with you?

Hello

Maybe not the right place to post, but since we're in the process of proposing improvements, it would be nice to have the name of the person who posted the last answer on the "home" page of the questions.

See attached image

There you have it :-)

capture01.jpg

Hello

As Felix says, people respond quite quickly. So is it really useful?

On the other hand I agree with Graph1 because for my part I have a problem to follow the questions. Indeed, for some rather anicial questions, I have to go back to the previous pages just to see if the discussion has evolved by looking at the number of answers.

Have a nice day.

I agree. The follow-up of questions is not necessarily the fastest...

We are thinking about improving monitoring. The idea of Graph1 is interesting. We'll dig into it all :-)

Otherwise, I also remind you that you can "subscribe" to a question (or several of course).

You will then receive notifications for each response.

Similarly, you can follow members. If you follow a member, you will get a notification every time that member takes an action on the site. it can be practical...

1 Like

Hello

It's true that on a chat the discussions are not easily accessible! In the end I think the poll is a good idea, the members can decide!

See you soon;)

It's true that chat is a good idea, but if you dig a little deeper you quickly realize that it's not possible to "archive" the answers so that other users can use them and suddenly there will be a lot of recurring questions.

If I can add a small change to my idea, it would be nice to add the date and time of the last reply. The fact of subscribing to a question (something I haven't tried yet), I think you should receive an email for each answer. Rather than being inundated with emails, with this method a simple glance at the home page of the questions and you see if there are any new answers.

2 Likes

It seems to me that the "chat" forces members to be connected all the time. Difficult...

Then you can subscribe to a question on which we are notified.

well I admit I haven't tested everything yet but the principle seems more professional than "chat" to me

Follow-up on responses should be instantaneous;)