A dream for the forum: a home page specific to a user profile

Hello

A dream for the new year... A home page specific to a user profile

I regularly use the forum and I am very satisfied with it.

On the other hand, in terms of use, there is one point for which I would be interested: filtering the display of posts only on the domains that interest me.

In other words, on the forum's home page, is it possible to adjust the display of posts to only the topics that interest you?

For example, in my case, I am a CATIA user, so I would like to be able to easily track all CATIA-related posts and have my display focus only on this topic. However, currently, I can see a lot of solidworks posts but they don't interest me and that I would like to hide. In the same way, I think SolidWorks users would like to see only Solidworks posts.

If this solution is too complicated, wouldn't it be possible to compartmentalize the forum into sub-forums: Solidworks, Catia, ...

Here is a small proposal to improve the forum for the new year: a solution so that a user can filter the posts from the first postings on the themes on which he is interested!

a+

1 Like

Hello

We would have to see to make this proposal in the Lynkoa improvement group. If you propose it in the group, the administrators will see it as a request and not as a question.

1 Like

I find the idea of being able to filter the home page as much as I want.

Idea to be made known before the modification of the site

Regarding the remark of ac cobra 427, I would like you to tell me where this improvement group is so that I post this message.

I had sent it once to Clementine de Lynkoa but this idea had fallen into oblivion.

So I'll reiterate here. This may allow us to have more support.

A+

At the top in the dark gray bar there is a group and you click on it then you search for the Lynkoa improvement group, then you register there and there you post the same proposal. If you look at it there will surely be other bands that might interest you, there may be one from catia.

Hello 

Meanwhile: