Part of my room is transparent following the reopening of my room

On your original image (apres_bug.png) we see two orange traces at the bottom like highlights. What's that? If it is present, try to omit these 2 occurrences in the repetition.

Is your volume perfectly coaxial? Not a few of the same people walking around?

Also try to do your blind holes of a few millimeters to identify if the problem comes from the beginning or the end of the piercing.

Out of desperation, try using the Check tool (from memory) to pinpoint the smallest segments of your part.

1 Like

Is it possible to make a STEP (for those who are not in SW14 like me) of the piece by removing all the functions after the rehearsal?

Is the removal of matter (2nd function) the one that contains the angle?

If so, can you try to pass it after the rehearsal.

Hello

In your "Circular Repeat" feature, try selecting the temporary axis of the center bore or your Axis1 instead of the circular edge.

Your sketch points positioning your 2 holes of 18.5, is it a 2D or 3D sketch?

Can you try breaking down these 2 holes into 2 functions and include them in your repeat?

Like Benoit.LF there must be a typo that escapes us! Finding the flaw can allow us to analyze this type of behavior for the future.

It is true that if we could have the play it would be simpler. ;-)

Kind regards

1 Like

Hello

You can try to increase the accuracy of your part.

If you have a large room with small shapes sometimes, it crashes the functions.

Other things, try to make your holes in several times instead of once with repetition.

S.B

@Yoan Lebreux

A small illustration of the case I mentioned yesterday: a drilling tangent to a chamfer. In this case, it is a part imported from another software. And suddenly the face is present, selectable but transparent!

screenshot377.jpg
1 Like

Try changing the look of your room (color) with the 4-color sphere.

Have you solved your problem?

Hi @ yoan

1. if you change your base of the sketch plane to a flat face
  2. and make 2 sketches for the first holes of the 2 circular repeats

and as your piercings are through everything maybe he takes (the log) a ref that is not good

1. it's indeed repetitions of functions via the drilling tools

_je suggest that you do not do with the drilling tool but with an elevation of material

• Do you have another operation of repetition or removal of material that touches (comes into contact) with the one you are trying to do

@+ ;-) 

Hello

First, you can activate the "Emulate opengl functions" mode in the solidworks performance options. (To enable/disable the option, you must first close all the documents that would be opened in Solidworks). If it doesn't change anything (and I sincerely think there won't be any difference, but it's better to check) remember to disable this option

Then, you should always activate the "Verification on reconstruction" option in the performance options. In some cases, the geometry is already in error and solidworks does not display an error.

It even happens that the repetition function is no longer feasible when this option is activated, because geometric conditions (line contact, point contact, etc.) generate an incorrect geometry. But by default the error is not displayed.