Do you use the groups

In lynkoa there is a Groups tab

And a directory of groups:

http://www.lynkoa.com/annuaire-groupes

Why groups????

In order to group the users of the software.

In order to share his experience.

In order to group by center of interest.

Hello Frédéric,

We discussed the groups with the Lynkoa team.

I think we need to review the interface... We should work on that again by the end of the year.

(I was just saying this for the record)

3 Likes

Hello Frédéric, Yves.

I'm under CATIAV5 for now.

It's a good idea to rework the interface, I think the groups have their roles.

They have the advantage of being able to exchange when you have no questions. It lightened the question section.

2 Likes

I think the groups can go further than just a question.

They can target a particular type of user (you don't draw the same things when you work in electricity as you do in mechanics).

A special product.

Or even a particular community (I'm thinking of the "Top Solid V6 User" group where I'm registered and which is a bit weak for the moment but which still allows you to group TS users to push the search further than by asking a simple question).

For me, this is an essential element of Lynkoa if and only if the principle is reviewed.

It is necessary to be able to differentiate a general question from a more targeted question and, at present, only general questions bring in points, hence the much higher number of visits to the "Question" section compared to groups.

In addition, some group management would not be too much, it's currently a bit of a crowd between useless groups, similar groups and dead groups...

1 Like

I tried

but it is true that this is not too much

Groups are (were) created with lots of subscribers but with zero messages tell me where the error is

I took the liberty of creating the first message on the simulation group, among other things

waiting for modification or real impetus from each other

That's it for my comment

@+ 

This is often the problem, when a community site allows the creation of groups by its participants!

We find ourselves with a plethora of inactive and, therefore, useless groups! 

A solution existing on other sites: a limited number because it is created by the administrators according to certain general themes (e.g. SW group; Catia group...)!

The Catia V5 Group

Works well provided that this continues 5 updates for the current month

Hello all,

I read your constructive remarks with interest...

Maybe indeed, the creation of groups should go through a moderator to avoid duplicates, etc.

We wanted it to be open and free, which may not be a good idea.

As I said, the groups will be re-worked and we will take into account all your comments and suggestions.

Have a good day everyone

Yves

2 Likes