Checkbox values to delete or not delete a function

Hello

In order to choose which function will apply to my 3D model, I work with checkboxes in the custom properties.

When my checkbox is checked, the associated value is "0" (zero) and therefore the function that refers to it is not deleted.

Conversely, when my box is unchecked, the value is "1" and the function is deleted.

So I come to ask you if it is possible to reverse the fact that "0" keeps the function and "1" deletes it? (or to use other values such as "yes/no", "delete/no delete", etc ...)

The final goal being that in a nomenclature it is more logical for operators to perform an operation that is "1" and not to do the one that is "0" (and I quite agree).

Thank you in advance to all!

How do you link a custom yes/no property to an equation?

Because for me it's impossible, only custom properties that are of the numerical type are usable in the equations.

Yes, that's right. Can we still reverse the values 0 and 1?

Hello

Look at the tutorial of our friend @a.Leblanc can be a beginning of a solution?

http://www.lynkoa.com/tutos/import-export-formats-neutres/piloter-des-dimensions-avec-les-propri%C3%A9t%C3%A9s-personnalis%C3%A9es-de-pi%C3%A8

may the force be with you.

2 Likes

Tutorial oriented on the basics of driving by "personal properties". And unfortunately, there is no mention of "0s" and "1s"... Try it well Thank you!

1 Like

Hello

All you have to do is create a global variable with an if() function returning the inverse of the value.

Style:

=If(CheckBoxValue=true, 1,0) or =If(CheckBoxValue=true,0,1)

3 Likes