Sell my solidworks 2014 premium with its license

Hello, following cessation of activities if it can interest someone I want to sell my software so solidworks 2014 premium with its license.

It is complete with the 32 and 64 BTS version. I also have the cd help manual and the manual in book form in French.

I own the invoice of course.

As you probably know, this is a software that I bought for more than 12,000 euros.

Make a proposal. Kind regards 

1494780246978-1493118039.jpg

Lbfdoe79,

I'm not 100% sure, but it seems to me that you can't sell your license.

The buyer will not be able to resume maintenance with the publisher. 

4 Likes

It is impossible to purchase a second-hand SOLIDWORKS license because French and European law prohibits it. Indeed, a software license is non-transferable...

(See paragraph 3: you may not sell, license, subcontract, transfer, assign or lease (including timeshare) the Offering or the rights to access and use granted by this Agreement)

Source: http://www.solidworks.fr/sw/eula_fr.htm

8 Likes

Anyway, what's expensive isn't the software itself, it's the maintenance contract!!

In other words, the software sold alone is not worth much and certainly not 12000 Euros as nicely announced.

After I recognize that my comment is strictly useless because in any case it is forbidden to resell a license.

Have a good day everyone.

G.

4 Likes

Hello

On the other hand, if you sell your business, the license and the software will be in the package.

It can be a solution to do something legal.

S.B

9 Likes

Hello

Do you still have your software?

Thank you

Good evening   @ hooreman.guy

you know the person @ Lbfdoe79 has asked a single question since 2017 and has not followed up or thanked him and has never set foot on the forum again. (we sorely miss him as you can imagine)

Send him a private message if he asked to have a follow-up, then  the message may reach him ;-) ;-)

Kind regards

3 Likes

Thank you

Beautiful evening

Guy