Come and test Nova, the robot that answers your questions!

Hello Lynkoa community! 

Today we welcome a new intern, Nova, the little robot ! It will be set up to answer your questions on many subjects: SOLIDWORKS, Moovapps, myCADservices and many more... instantly!

To answer your questions, Nova will rely on all the Visiativ Group's businesses: 

• - The integration of CAD software, SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, myCADservices, etc. (installation, configuration, licenses and frequently asked  questions),
  • - The publication of collaborative platforms, Moovapps (documentation, administration, installation, use)
  • - Associated services, iCare, (Request for information/sales contact, General documents, invoices, training & accounting requests)

As Nova is still learning, we are counting on you to ask him as many questions as possible in order to improve his skills! If Nova does not have the right answer to your request, let him know by clicking on the negative assessment, and tell him your ideal answer !  

Discover Nova now: I TEST NOVA 

Thank you for your involvement! 

Have a good day, Coralie :)

tutoriel_test_chatbot_nova.pdf

Hello NOVA and welcome.

just one question except for the link in this feed  how do we access NOVA??

may the force be with you.

1 Like

Hello @OBI WAN, 

This is the only way to access Nova's test page at the moment! We are waiting for your approval to put it permanently on Lynkoa via a small button at the bottom of the screen :)

Do not hesitate to give me as much feedback as possible!!

Coralie :)  

1 Like

Hello

For the moment I don't know if the cat is kicking but for the moment it purrs paw in circles, it kicks in touch to two commercial questions though.
He doesn't DJ on a turntable either

I hope he will be better than the Orange Djing who had the IQ of a cooked whelk (and even then I'm nice).

But in a few weeks, the intern will have the stamp of a great couturier. Maybe in mid-August

I understand why it's not called a beta version, well yes my big beta ;-)

Kind regards

PS the message "Did I answer your question correctly?"  does not appear so no info on our appreciation.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to NOVA,

Uh, given the first answers received, I'll wait a little before calling him again... I have no doubt about his future intelligence but for the moment he still seems to me somewhat asymptomatic.

Kind regards

2 Likes

@Coralie ,

What kind of feedback would you like??

otherwise my first question is what are the euromillion  numbers tonight :)

may the force be with you.

3 Likes

Hi all 

Thank you for your feedback! Indeed, Nova still has a lot to learn...! But it is thanks to your comments that we will be able to improve it! I would like to share your feedback:)

@OBI WAN, the goal is to ask Nova as many questions as possible and tell her the best answer you want:) Then it's a question of giving me feedback on its ease of use and the relevance of its answers of course....  

I hope that Nova will at least succeed in getting the good numbers out of the lottery!!  

Have a good day, Coralie :)

3 Likes