Incomplete view after registering in DXF

I want to save a SW plan in DXF but when I open the DXF one of the views is not complete. Has this happened to you?

Yes, with big models most of the time.

By redoing it usually it's ok.

I didn't learn more than that.

1 Like

When you save under DXF (same for DWG) click on opiton at the bottom of the window. In the export options, enables SOLIDWORKS custom projections to DXF/DWG. Then look at your settings...

Hello

If the recording is done on the network, you can try to save it locally on the C disk to see if it changes anything.

Hello

It happens to me like you to have export problems in DWG, the most often it is an imported part with defective sides. Do you have imported parts? If so, they must be repaired.

may the force be with you.

4 Likes

Hello, I noticed when I often switched from 3D to 2D that there was less problem when I directly saved parts or small assemblies in DWG. Be careful, for assemblies you must first register them in parts and then in dwg. Sumptuous but it works relatively well.

Kind regards

Hello

I'm posting a contribution that won't be of much use:

I've had this problem before but a long time ago, in the same case as @stefbenot... I seem to have solved this problem by modifying options (export or in the drawing) and I had talked about it on a forum. Our Jedi's answer also speaks to me, lead to dig into.

I just searched on the net and in my archives without result...

Which version of SW is it, when this info boosts Alois??

Hello

In my turn, are there speedpaks in the assembly? because they don't appear in DXF

2 Likes

SW version 2016 and autocad V2016

Thank you for your answers

I deleted the speedpak config and it works.

I think it's a shame to have to go back to its config to simply record in DWF...