Workgroup PDM how do I change the lifecycle state of a part?

Hello

I'm having a problem in the PDM Worgroup vault.

I can't seem to go back to an earlier version of a play.

Ex: I have a part in the chest that is in .03 revision, I want to go back to the .02 revision but I get this error message:

I don't understand at all.

I am the administrator of this vault so I have access to the properties but I haven't found anything conclusive...

Thank you in advance.

Hi Simon,

Would the option in the VaultAdmin, at the life cycle level, not be checked for one of the life cycles?

PS: you have to select each life cycle to review the option for each one

Mick

No, I unchecked this option.

I've selected the different life cycles, but this box is apparently unchecked too.

Here's what I have in my admin vault window:

Ok, so is the revision you want to restore compatible with the lifecycle state of the file?

Let me explain:

In your screenshot, we see that only secondary revisions are allowed in the creation lifecycle, if you are in this lifecycle state for example, and you want to restore a document in one of the primary revisions, then you won't be able to.

Mick

In fact my part is in .03 revision so a priori it is not compatible, right?

I then ticked primary and tertiary (in addition to secondary) but nothing helped.

Does this mean that a part in revision 4 can no longer go back to an earlier version?

I admit that I have a hard time understanding... So complicated this trunk.

Can you make me a print screen of your tab: Revisions?

There you go:

In this case, you may need to try to change the lifecycle and then restore the revision