Project realization assistance on solidworks (paid)

Hi all

I have a project that I want to do on Solidworks, I am a beginner in this software.

First of all, I am looking for someone who will help me on solidworks for the realization of the project, for a fee, then in a second time, I will train on solidworks also in remuneration, and face to face throughout this project, knowing that I live in Lausanne, Switzerland, I can move around the area.

If there are any questions, I will be happy to answer you.

Regards
Carla

Hello

On the right of the window in Solidworks there are super nice tutorials to familiarize yourself with the different modules that Solidworks has.

5 Likes

" Tutus " @ac_cobra_427 ? Like my 1st dog? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

It's original as a dog name AC COBRA :rofl:

2 Likes

:fearful::fearful::fearful: damn corrector

1 Like

It's to make little dancers and maneuver between the different problems encountered^^

4 Likes

Hello

Your question reminds me of this discussion: HEIG-VD.

Are you in this school?
I'm surprised by this approach, as a student, the goal is for you to learn through discovery, exploration.

Nevertheless, I reassure you, sketches on paper, 3D drafts, present them to us and we will gladly answer you (it will change us from the discussions on bugs).

4 Likes

What appeals to me more is the history of remuneration, of course there are probably some of us who are self-employed, but the approach is still a bit weird.

4 Likes

Offering to pay for the time spent is a form of recognition, especially since it is a certain amount of time to spend.
What surprises me is that they are students, people who, in general, do not have substantial budgets.

1 Like