Personalized windshield

Hello

To continue the question of jbcretin, is it possible in the nomenclature to replace the column that serves as a reference for the small bubbles that appear when the bubble is put in place. The ref is the original article number. (see attached photo).

Name balloons appear only if the Item No. column is present in the Name. I would like in the example that the ref is the REP column....

Thank you for your help with this point.

capture-2.png
1 Like

Hello

I don't think it's possible.

Wouldn't your request correspond to this question?

http://www.lynkoa.com/forum/3d/bullage-nomenclature-sw14

Hello

Do you want to?

If so, nothing + simple, filled in in the left pane either a personal property, or the reference of the component, or the name etc...

See photo

I couldn't attach the photo.

Problem on the ?!! site

Yes Benoit it's TJ the same problem we have made progress on the subject but the point of the bubbles that appear in the name when the bubble is put in place.

Bart, you forgot the photo. ;-)

Where is your REP column populated? Personalized property of 3D? Manual entry in the drawing?

If you grabbed it by hand in the drawing, you won't be able to retrieve it from the balloon. However, instead of adding a REP column, you can replace the values in the "item number" column.

If it's from 3D see the previous questions (http://www.lynkoa.com/forum/3d/bullage-nomenclature-sw14)

Uploading photos doesn't work anymore at home....

Is it ok with you?!!!!

TEST FOR BART

Edit: Apparently it works for me...

sans_titre.jpg
1 Like

yes the REP column comes from a custom property in the part file which is included in the nomenclature and then in the bubble for annotations, the only PB to do this is that in the name the small symbol that indicates that the bubble for the part is well positioned only appears pas.il appears if we have the column number Article.

I'm afraid we have to do without this little visual symbol which is very useful to see in the big names if the bubble is put or not...

1 Like

Well, we'll do without an image because it doesn't work for me.... (deadline exceeded)

If I understood correctly, you don't want to see your REF column, but you want the bubbles to take up this column? Is that right?

If yes, you select your column, right click hide

And for your bubbles, you link them to personal property.

Well, we'll do without an image because it doesn't work for me.... (deadline exceeded)

If I understood correctly, you don't want to see your REF column, but you want the bubbles to take up this column? Is that right?

If yes, you select your column, right click hide

And for your bubbles, you link them to personal property.

If the REP column I want it, it's the column of the article number that I don't use, on the other hand it's the one that drives the "bubble presence logo"  in the nomenclature and that's the pb when I put a bubble on the map that is linked to the REP column the small bubble presence logo in the name nIt doesn't appear. If you look at my picture in the first mess you can see it.

1 Like

Well, that's it, everything is clear...

If you try to place a bubble with "article number" as information, your bubble presence logo appears.

If now this same bubble (not a new one) you point it to your personal property: the logo disappears?

So it definitely seems impossible...

yes that's right....

And unfortunately I don't think there 's a solution. Too bad for us.

1 Like

What if you insert your bubbles in automatic, and you shift your table to the left to put out of the sheet the columns you don't want to see?

no it doesn't work because it's really the bubble that makes the link and if in the bubble it's not an article number it doesn't find its little ones in the name...

Tampis we're going to let it go, no big deal.

Thank you for your help.

1 Like

I don't know if I understood everything,

But at home it works.... ^^

well... Did you take a bubble ac of custom properties? and well updated once you have changed?

1 Like

What bothers @jsourd is that the "bubble presence" logo (first column in its image) does not work if the bubble displays the custom property and not the automatic number.

1 Like