Display Problem

Hello

My display has changed even though I didn't ask for anything, only in the assembly, if I open the parts I don't have this problem.

On this display, I can see some dotted edges, including large parallel lines on the bottom of the sheet.

Also, the windows icon is empty.

Is it a display format or a bug?

I am attaching several screenshots

diiity

capture.jpg

Second Capture

capture0.jpg

Third Capture

capture1.jpg

Fourth Capture

sans_titre_1.jpg

Hello

If it worked before, it's not a bug.

Does it do it to you only on this ASM or also on all the other ASMs.

The main features are more reminiscent of the graphics card

If it's only on this ASM, it's possible that the file is corrupted. Tell us a little more.  Please

Kind regards

EDIT: deletion diagnostic error on the screen

3 Likes

Hello

It only does it on this assembly.

I'm on win 7 home up to date, I have 8GB of memory, an SSD in C:

My graphics card is a quadro 600 with this driver that I updated today.

377.83-quadro-grid-desktop-notebook-win8-win7-64bit-international-whql

And I work with Solidworks 2013.

diiity

Good evening

If it only does it on this assembly, it looks more like the corrupted file and nothing else.

Make a backup of all your files, subsets and sets, in another directory.
Then you would have to save it in native parasolid format and then  reopen it again in the test directory.

Do this after exiting SW and after re-raising SW. Above all, do not open any other files.

If it doesn't work! Well then! we'll have to wait until Monday when the colleagues are back from WE  ;-)

Kind regards

Which format do I choose, parasolid .s_t or parasolid binary .s_d

Hello

Parasolid .s_t

Kind regards

It opens with x_b  and  x_t.

If I have the misfortune to click next to the assembly, it goes I don't know where but comes back by clicking 2 times from the telescope

x_b.jpg

and there the x_t

x_t.jpg

The assembly seems rather simple, I would rebuild it from a blank file.
It's either the assembly or a piece that screws up.

That's certainly what I'm going to do but if it's a piece that messes up how to find it, it might be long, I'd have to insert the pieces one by one and wait to see, I'm not done...

Was there a Windows update not long before (see in Windows update / update history)? Possibly try to return to a previous restore point (in principle you don't lose data).

Is Windows properly set up for SW to use the NVidia card (see in the BIOS, in the NVidia settings)?

Why in the bios, this assembly is at least 6 months old, and I have never had this problem before and what to check in the bios?

As for the updates, I'll see

The last update was on October 9th, and the 2.3 days problem, I don't think it comes from there

If there is a problem with a part, it will be visible immediately at the insertion.

Depending on the design of the machines (especially laptops), there is an option in the BIOS to tell the system to use one or the other of the graphics cards present.

Possibly, can you share your asm (via take-away composition), I don't have any SW13 anymore but maybe it will eliminate some leads.

1 Like

well no problem

dfc.sldasm

You only put the asm, all the ready files are missing, you have to make a "take-away composition" (in the file menu).

He doesn't want to, I get an error message

[Window Title]
SolidWorks

[Content]
Could not load SolidWorks DLL: sldshellutils.

[OK]